What Items Are In Your Credit Report?
• Identifying information such as name, address, date of birth, and names of employers which is usually retrieved from credit application forms;
• Trade lines, all of your credit cards and other accounts; the date of opening the accounts, your credit limits, high balances, current balances, payment history, etc.;
• Credit Inquiries -voluntary and involuntary inquires including account review inquiries (from your current lenders), hard inquiries (for new loan or credit applications) and promotional inquiries (for solicitation offers);
• Public Records (bankruptcies, foreclosures, wage garnishments, liens and judgments);
• Collection accounts.
Items That Are Not Included In Your Credit Score:
Although this information may appear on your credit report, it is not taken into consideration while calculating your prestamosonline credit score:
• Race, color, religion, nationality, sex or marital status;
• Occupation, salary, employer, length of employment;
• Home address;
• Interest rates associated with credit cards and other accounts;
• Child support items and rental history;
• Certain types of inquiries (consumer initiated inquiries or promotional inquiries).
What Is Taken Into Account While Calculating Your Credit Score???
Payment History (25% of your score)
• Current payment records associated with auto loans, mortgages, retail accounts, installment loans, credit cards, etc. on paid as agreed accounts smålån uten kredittsjekk.;
• Public records (bankruptcies, foreclosures, wage garnishments, liens and judgments);
• Severity of delinquency (length of time past due);
• Amount past due on accounts or collections;
• Recency of delinquency or public records or collections;
• Number of past due or derogatory accounts.